Applicationsfor Southern Rehab 2019 Summer Internships are now open. Applications close 30 September 2019.
We’re looking for standout students in their second-to-last year of study in Physiotherapy, Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology, Speech Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy, and students in Occupational Nursing undertaking the post-graduate qualification.
You must be eligible to work in NZ and available to work for eight weeks starting in November 2019.
Fast-track your career with a paid internship.
|Gain real-world experience in your chosen field, as well as valuable insight into complementary disciplines.|
|Be mentored by a dedicated support person.|
|Join our training and development sessions, and be invited to team social functions.|
|Form relationships that will support you in your future career.|
How to apply.
- Write a covering letter, introducing yourself and explaining why you’d like an internship at Southern Rehab.
- Check your CV is up-to-date and ready to go.
- Get a copy of your Academic Transcript. Alternatively, you can supply a current grade print out stamped and verified by the Head of Programmes or a photo of your results.
- Hit ‘Apply now’ below and complete the questionnaire.
- Now you’re ready to apply! Attach and send us the completed documents.
Applications close 30 September 2019
You’ll be notified within three weeks of the closing date if you’ve been selected for an interview. Interviews may be by Skype if you are studying in a region outside of where you are applying for the internship.
Placements will be made in the last week of October.