Joints in Motion Programme
- A specialist initiative developed by the team of skilled professionals at Southern Rehab.
- Currently available in Dunedin.
- You will be required to provide your GP or specialist’s confirmation that you are medically stable to participate in a cardiovascular and strength-based rehabilitation programme.
Suitable for people with:
- Osteoarthritis in any joint with symptoms ranging from mild to severe.
- The need for pre-joint replacement or post-joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Recently diagnosed osteoarthritis.
- Medical clearance to commence a cardiovascular strengthening programme.